| monu ment |
|
mon·u·ment – noun 3. often as a building, pillar, or statue. (used with a singular or plural verb) a. something erected in memory of a person, event, etc.. b. a person considered as a heroic figure or of heroic proportions. c. a written tribute to a person.
Monday, September 6, 2010
SYPC | 8:50 AM
Yeah, that was two days ago, Saturday, Hectic Saturday. It wasnt Hectic if not for the Jurong East MRT station. I didnt sleep after pre dawn meal, yknow. Gordon having Mac then. Met at JP at 7, walked around NTUC. Yes dudes, NTUC is the only shop open without foods. I'm fasting, hello. If not for that, I'd hang around 7-11, Mac, Banquet. Li Yan called Gordon. Somehow call ended. I hate touchscreens. Allets called me too, simultaneously. Yeah, Allets jeans are damn tight. O.O Li Yan wear PE shorts. Want attract guys ah. -.- I'm the only dude without AVA tee and camera currently. Felt so left out. Took MRT to LAKESIDE. One freaking stop. Waited for Sham's car and took us to ACS(I) You see, Jurong East MRT down and it affected our lives badly. Bus > MRT > Car. Wow. Stomach ache on the way there. Car cramped. Between Allets and Gordon. Gordon stomach ache too. Cant handle it when we're at the ACS(I) main gate. Car jams, slow and we cant take it. We ciao, ran everywhere desperately for the washroom. LOL, finally there's one ACS dude around us. The toilet was somewhere in a dark corner. o.o So, met Mr Chia and his convertible car. Gave me 4 shirts to choose. Crew Leader , Audio Engineer, Lighting Specialist, Graphics Designer. LOL, all 4 shirts high rank liao. Graphics Designer suits me best ah. Register, and we're splitted up into 70+ other teams. Me in Team 8. No chiobu in my group. All boys. I was anti social there. I listened to radio for whole 30 mins. Battery drained. -.- Fiddle around with Sony Alpha. Fiddle around with settings. Topic: Geometry. Wtf. My first idea was Ion's escalators but idk about my group. Went to esplanade. MRT ftw. Circle line FTW. Random pics of John and Spikes. John dropped his cam bag. :O It's okay. Did light photography. Wanted to add in human element but idk about my group. John teached me *burst* and stuff. Went back ACS. Realized John lived in Sengkang, haha so far. -.- Suddenly some girl rushed and camwhore with me. Haha. I cant find her on Facebook. D: She's crazily awesome lah. :) Uploaded 4 pics. Write up shit and handed in. An hour to slack. Brr. Camwhore with that girl again. Guest speech about birds are boring. Too long and about birds. At least the big lens caught my attention. Big break. Met Mr Ali. Returned camera, talk crap. Went to gallery, look at past winners. Their write up are like compositions. o.o Tired. We didnt win. Some senior citizens win. Their pics are awesome and simple. Except for the 1st prize winners. Even a senior citizen behind me bragged about that. They used fish eye lens and a chair as the main subject. Geometry and human element my ass. Ate at Shin Tokyo with Gordon. Arcade and shit. Arrived home at 10pm. Will upload 149 pics on FB if got time. Peace. One way
I am Spongebob Squarepants, and I live in a pineapplePatrick Star is my best friend and he lives under a rock We both love jellyfishing and irritating Squidward I work in the Krusty Krabs too, with Mr Krabs as my boss I think my life is very interesting and it's even made into a show! -Waves to all my fans out there- Two way
This way
That way
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
No way
Layout: crossroads;Codes © thebikiniboy |