| monu ment |
|
mon·u·ment – noun 3. often as a building, pillar, or statue. (used with a singular or plural verb) a. something erected in memory of a person, event, etc.. b. a person considered as a heroic figure or of heroic proportions. c. a written tribute to a person.
Thursday, August 26, 2010
| 6:01 PM
Awesome. One extra spot for the Finals. Thanks Rizan, I owe you big time. It's been like 9 years since I watched soccer live. And it's my dream to watch some YOG live. And I wanna see how Lightfoot looked like. The line was long. Ugh. Got through security check. My bag was big. The security noticed that. I didnt have a chance to go home. Nasi Lemak and Three Peach Teas were in the bag btw. Free seating. Singapore scored one by now. Montenegro scored one by now. Lightfoot injured by now. Sat beside Kendrick and Asri. The other dudes kept changing places. I wanna tweet but somehow Dalton's iPhone slow in Wireless@SG. Kendrick cant get into free Wi-Fi. Rizan was at the far right side of the crowd. Secondhalf was hyped. I got those inflatable sticks but theyre spoiled. Everytime sia score. Some dude, I think Hanafi, scored twice. 4-1. Clear win. Change seat. Went to some shop, bought sweets. Asyraf boo-ed Haiti and soon everyone does. Except for Haiti fans lah. Yah, some woman in blue infront of us emo when Haiti got booed. And she even dared to ask us why they got booed. Haiti kept falling. We kept booing. Haiti possess the ball. We gave a gale of booes. Seriously, it's a routine. I hate it when Haiti dude trips a Bolivian behind ref's back. AND to cover up the tackle, another Haiti fell, faking. He got a yellow for that. What an asshole. Another thing other than fair play is that Haiti keeper kept crying. from 3-0 onwards. What a sore loser. Both goalkeepers will get hell for getting 5 balls past them. Happy ending, the blue woman supports Bolivia! One way
I am Spongebob Squarepants, and I live in a pineapplePatrick Star is my best friend and he lives under a rock We both love jellyfishing and irritating Squidward I work in the Krusty Krabs too, with Mr Krabs as my boss I think my life is very interesting and it's even made into a show! -Waves to all my fans out there- Two way
This way
That way
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
No way
Layout: crossroads;Codes © thebikiniboy |