| monu ment |
|
mon·u·ment – noun 3. often as a building, pillar, or statue. (used with a singular or plural verb) a. something erected in memory of a person, event, etc.. b. a person considered as a heroic figure or of heroic proportions. c. a written tribute to a person.
Friday, July 16, 2010
shoot. | 8:01 PM
Firstly, I'm gonna NOT talk about school. It was damn normal. Except that my bag was stuffed with; uniform, two PEs, and a sweater. AND a yellow crumpled plastic bag. So, my life today was like a turtle carrying it's shell around. Haiz. Played Duel Master with Matin at the back of a double decker. Yes, the back of the second level is conquered by Westwoodians. HAH! So dizzy. Concentrating on the cards while the bus is moving. I could pass out. But no, cuz I wanna have my Mac. :D Then it's time for assignment of roles. Me, Nizel, Darren, big Johnny and Sham were actors. Gordon and small Johnny were Sound Dudes. Yes, I whispered to the clip mics to act as Gordon's voices in his big head. Hah! Stella and July - Cameramans. Evon and Siti - Clippers. I pity them because they have to say the scene number, the take number and so on. Matin, Liyan, Ke Wei are the Props dude. ..and Wan Qing just emo one corner? Anyways. When it was almost time for me to act.. the Props dude fitted me to A TIGHT IronMan suit. Yes, i had no idea why should I wear this cool stuff. I could barely fit in. Yes it is squeezy with the fake muscles. Big Johnny danced to Bustin Jieber's Babi. So cute. Gotta catch a laugh AFTER the shot was taken. Then, I act. With Stella's hp and sunglasses, I drove in greenscreen. Sitting on a tall saloon chair. Wow. Difficult to get up, move, balance. Funny sia. My scene supposed to have vulgar, but I just shouted random stuff. Yes, I really enjoyed myself. Especially talking to the phone about a lousy kanasai magician. Next, Nizel the magician showed his tricks. For the first time jia lat fail, we throw crushed paper at his yellow spike head. He was 'angry' for that. Second time, he did a fake trick, work so well. We applause. And did I mention Sham is the assistant for the tricks? Haha! Then Ke Jun, director, remembered my last scene. Dying scene. Two dudes carry me out of the road till an ice cream truck came. Problem is, people disallow me to do some stunt. So, I landed on beanbag to break my fall. It was fun. Editing is next Friday. May post the final result on Youtube by National Day. Have fun. I shot you in the face. I drowned you underwater. I hung you out to dry. I'm just taking a photo of you. One way
I am Spongebob Squarepants, and I live in a pineapplePatrick Star is my best friend and he lives under a rock We both love jellyfishing and irritating Squidward I work in the Krusty Krabs too, with Mr Krabs as my boss I think my life is very interesting and it's even made into a show! -Waves to all my fans out there- Two way
This way
That way
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
No way
Layout: crossroads;Codes © thebikiniboy |