| monu ment |
|
mon·u·ment – noun 3. often as a building, pillar, or statue. (used with a singular or plural verb) a. something erected in memory of a person, event, etc.. b. a person considered as a heroic figure or of heroic proportions. c. a written tribute to a person.
Tuesday, August 18, 2009
18 August 09 | 4:18 PM
I wish you were mine.Prolouge Revise LAST-MINUTE History with Asyraf. And did the impossible. Scary talk with ?!?. CT History Test worked out oh-so-fine. So, lets skip the boring test part. Maths Gradiant. New chapter, but still related to graphs. Well, Math is still the easiest subject for me. And Asyraf, I'm not emo, kays? -_- LOL. Had a small-small fight with Wei Peng after Maths. I have the right to stop the childish play in the class, but, Wei Peng pushed me, intentionally. So, i punched his back rib cage for self-defense. And so, didnt tell cher that he defy chairman. He's lucky I'm a nice chairman :p Literature Bored to death for one period. The other period, cher gave up on the boys. NOT ME. So, the other period, we have a nap :p Recess Ate Hor Fun. Once in a Tuesday. LOL, Bryan menyesal tak makan de Hor Fun. LOL. Kinda dirtied my uniform. 0.0 Clumsy me, now i have to wash it back home... UGH. Art Art, forgot to do mind-map. 0.0 Can still research till next Art lesson for the Anti-Drug thing. 0.0 Mother Tongue Mr Ong relieved us for one period. LOL, he jealous of Rizan's and my Crumpler. LOL. Her face was priceless when I laughed at her. LOL. and yesh, Nani fell off the chair as a result of pulling my freaking uniform off. WOOTS. Rizan's pissing me off then. UGH. Science Science Class Test is tomorrow. STRESS. Counting down to English period. And somehow, my watch is co-operating. BTW, holding my bladder. OUCH. English English, just grammar, letter writing, and prefixes. My bladder hurts. x_x TTFN. PEACE! Pee / Ass : I kept seeing your name everywhere. Labels: today One way
I am Spongebob Squarepants, and I live in a pineapplePatrick Star is my best friend and he lives under a rock We both love jellyfishing and irritating Squidward I work in the Krusty Krabs too, with Mr Krabs as my boss I think my life is very interesting and it's even made into a show! -Waves to all my fans out there- Two way
This way
That way
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
No way
Layout: crossroads;Codes © thebikiniboy |