| monu ment |
|
mon·u·ment – noun 3. often as a building, pillar, or statue. (used with a singular or plural verb) a. something erected in memory of a person, event, etc.. b. a person considered as a heroic figure or of heroic proportions. c. a written tribute to a person.
Sunday, January 11, 2009
| 9:11 PM
QUIZ.. GOT A QUIZ FROM NASRUL [SENIOR] IM GONNA MAKE IT AS A TAG QUIZ... SO WHOEVER READS THIS, JUST ANSWER THE QUIZ. COULD BE FOUND ON GINA'S BLOG. HERE IT GOES:... 1. What is your cca? AVA and NCC -.- 2. Would you fall in love with a girl younger than you? Probably, younger than months or a year. 3. Do you enjoy goin to sch? Yes cuz can talk CRAP. No cuz got HOMEWORK. 4. What would you do with a billion dollar? Give Parents. Go Haji. Save. Spend on videocams and computers and Sony Vegas 8. And help the poor. 5. Would you fall in love with your best fren? Try NOT TO, or friendship surely SPOIL. If she LIKES ME then I would fall in love. -.- 6. Which is more blessed? Loving someone or being loved? Being Love is more blessing lurr. 7. List out your fav 15 songs? I'll make a playlist of it LATER. 8. If the person you like is secretly attached, what would you do? Ask her to tell whether she likes me. -.- 9. Is there anything that has made you extremely happy? Yeah.Recently got out of HMT. Hooray! Lols. 10. What makes you angry? When Sis scold me for nothing. Haizzz. -.- 11. How would you see yourself in 10 years time? Video-maker, Loved and Blessed. Yeah? 12. Who is currently the most important people to you? Family. Friends and HER. 13. What is the most important thing in your life? My cat. My videos. Blogging. Eating. Sleeping. Talk CRAP. 14. Would you rather be single and rich or married but poor? Single and rich la, PRICELESS.No GF. Can make vids alone, no worries. :) 15. What is your fav colour? Red,White,Black. Represents my Larz personality. #.# 16. Would you give all in a relationship? IDK, still a young teen, man. 17. If you fall in love with 2 people simultaneously, who would you pick? WOW, IF only it happens... Pick someone with the personality u like? IDK. -_- 18. Would you forgive and forget no matter how a horrible a thing that someone has done? I would but i couldn't forget bad things, u know? 19. What do you want to tell the person you liked? I wanted to try and say I Love You TODAY but surely disastrous. Just wait for her to tell me. -.- 20. What type of person will you fall in love with? Someone who's pretty, intelligent with a little bitchy personality. :) One way
I am Spongebob Squarepants, and I live in a pineapplePatrick Star is my best friend and he lives under a rock We both love jellyfishing and irritating Squidward I work in the Krusty Krabs too, with Mr Krabs as my boss I think my life is very interesting and it's even made into a show! -Waves to all my fans out there- Two way
This way
That way
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
No way
Layout: crossroads;Codes © thebikiniboy |